Among the contents this month you will find:
• British Grand Prix review
• National Motorsport Week round-up
• BARC to run MSA British Hill Climb and Leaders Championships
• Bristol and Tunbridge Wells MCs collect Centenary Awards
• Marshals in the spotlight
• Final call for AASE 2011/12 applications
• Technical/Regulations update
• MEET… MSA Technical Administrator Michael Duncan
You can access the newsletter in PDF format by clicking here
We will be running the grass skills throughout July.
Hope to have some more pictures soon.
Good to see you all out again on Thursday, results will follow soon.
Thanks to Paul Knott, I’ve uploaded a few photo’s of the event. If anybody else has any, or wants to post some let me know.
Continues this Thursday 7pm.
The southwest chapter of the HRCR is meeting up with the Bristol and Bath Chapter at the Bathpool Inn, Bathpool, Taunton, on Wed from 8pm
Latest newsletter released from MSA
• National Motorsport Week events listing revealed
• Ben Barnicoat to represent UK in Karting Academy Trophy
• Green Paper feedback published
• Colin Hilton discusses closed roads on Politics Show
• Clock ticking on Euroclassic entries
• AASE 2011/12 applications now open
• New Go Motorsport RDO for North Wales
• MSA Championships update
• MEET… MSA Competitions & Clubs Assistant Manager James Betchley
Read it here
Good to see so many out again last night, will continue next Thursday 23rd June at 7pm at the Racecourse.
Provisional Results for first 4 events now available here
Grass Events will continue this Thursday, 23rd June.
I’ve set up a Twitter account @tauntonmc so anything posted on the web site will also be tweeted as well.