Continues this Thursday 7pm.
The southwest chapter of the HRCR is meeting up with the Bristol and Bath Chapter at the Bathpool Inn, Bathpool, Taunton, on Wed from 8pm
Latest newsletter released from MSA
• National Motorsport Week events listing revealed
• Ben Barnicoat to represent UK in Karting Academy Trophy
• Green Paper feedback published
• Colin Hilton discusses closed roads on Politics Show
• Clock ticking on Euroclassic entries
• AASE 2011/12 applications now open
• New Go Motorsport RDO for North Wales
• MSA Championships update
• MEET… MSA Competitions & Clubs Assistant Manager James Betchley
Read it here
Good to see so many out again last night, will continue next Thursday 23rd June at 7pm at the Racecourse.
Provisional Results for first 4 events now available here
Grass Events will continue this Thursday, 23rd June.
I’ve set up a Twitter account @tauntonmc so anything posted on the web site will also be tweeted as well.
The Thursday night grass driving skills continued last night, good to see you all out last night, and some new faces as well. We will continue each Thursday night weather permitting.
Taunton MC will be again attending the Taunton Show, which is held at Taunton School on Sunday 3rd July.
We will have a selection of cars on show, so come along and say hello.
Good to see so many people out on Thursday. Results to follow shortly.
Next event … Thursday 16th June
The Bristol Pegasus Motor Club and the MG Car Club (SW) are organising a new Sprint event called the Castle Combe WESSEX Sprint. Held on the 8th August, Taunton MC are an invited club, and regs can be downloaded from here